Location: 55 – PTH 331
The Oakville Community Hall is an excellent venue for socials, weddings, large get-togethers, and community events.
There has been no board since prior to 2000 – the Community Club executive board oversees any maintenance and operation.
Features (all wheelchair accessible on main level through main doors)
- Hall liquor license capacity 265
- Separate bar area
- Bose sound system (includes microphone)
- 5 ft round or 8 x 2 ft rectangular tables
- Movable stage
- Large kitchen (licensed food handling certificate)
- Commercial & regular stove
- Several crock pots
- 2 electric ovens
- 2 fridges
- Utensils but dishware limited (lots of matching white cups & saucers); no dinnerware or glassware.
Contact for bookings (Lions Club)
Phone in kitchen (answered during events, otherwise message machine)